Remington Tavern (184 Sweeney)

Dublin Core


Remington Tavern (184 Sweeney)


Built in 1895 for trolleys, the squat orange-brick building was subsequently used by carousel and motor builders Herschell-Spillman and the Remington-Rand corporation. The building and the larger building around it were rehabbed to the tune of $30 million in 2012. It enjoys a new life as the Remington Tavern and Seafood Exchange.